NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Friday, April 13, 2012

New Collection Online Now!




Dear Friends,


The wait is finally over! I have officially lauched my latest collection in my online BGD store today and I'm excited to announce the debut of two new designs in the ℳi ℛuina Ring trilogy set of wearable art connected through the inner sanctum of the London based jewellery company Seventh Circle Artworks. Introducing the ℳi ℛuina Ring II and ℳi ℛuina Band available in sizes L – Z+2 for men and women.




Each ring is hand crafted in London, England where it is oxidized and smoked to give it a subtle vintage, aged effect and features the Spanish inscription 'ℳi ℛuina Por Vida' which means 'My Ruin For Life'. A true statement piece for your middle finger if ever there was one.




My store will feature info to purchase my rings through SCA along with my original seven band middle finger armor design I created in honor of My Ruin's new 7th album 'A Southern ℜevelation'. There are new and classic shirts, limited edition My Ruin bundles, collectable memorabilia, custom one-of-a-kind designs and lots of unexpected surprises which I will continuing to update this next week. In the meantime, here's a look at me shiny new heavy metal rings for you!


Blasphemous Girl Designs

www.bgd.bigcartel.com



Mrs M