NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Saturday, May 21, 2011

BGD Store Online Now!




ATTENTION BLASPHEMOUS GIRLS & GUYS!


My BGD store has officially gone live with my NEW 'Summer 2011 Collection'. Just in time for the 'Rapture' tonight! For those of you not being "taken up to heaven" I invite you to visit me @

WWW.BGD.BIGCARTEL.COM

Wearable art for the individual at heart and a little something sacred for everyone including custom made, one-of-a-kind signed & scented scapulars, keyhole plates, bracelets, pendants and my signature relics and rock candy rings. There are also new My Ruin shirts designs for girls & guys in all sizes + limited edition signed album/poster & sticker bundles.

xo

Mrs M