NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kerrang Feature!



"A distillation of furious power and fierce intelligence littered with evocative, poetic lyrics and spoken word passages."

:::::::::::::::

I would like to thank Paul Travers for taking the time to talk with me about My Ruin's new album and for his kind words in this weeks new issue of Kerrang Magazine which is on stands now in the U.K. and out next week in the U.S.! The last time I talked rock with Mr Travers was over 10 years ago and when I was in Tura Satana and it was a pleasure catching up with him again. For those who would like to read the feature, a larger version has been posted in our press section for your viewing pleasure. Thanks also to Miss Lisa Johnson for the sweet photo!

xo

Mrs M